Monday, October 20, 2014

Mercedes Benz Fashion Week Almaty SS'15. Day 1.

Hey you, fashion guys! Today I've got something new for you!
October is full-time fashion month, busy with fashion shows and weeks. So, this fall we got two weeks going on at the same time: MBFWA and KFW. Hope, this two will split next time so that I could enjoy and kinda show off at both.


The best thing about MBFWA is its lectures with amazing people: photographers, journalists, bloggers, stylists and other insiders.
Lecture with Daria Shapovalova @ Essentai Mall.


My outfit for Day 1. Leggins, denim navy shirt, black t-shirt, favourite nike sneakers and bag.


I just love this rached leggins! 


Look who I met there! My very old stylish friend Vlad :)




My hair colour matches the autumn leaves!








I like this feeling of being young, strong, independent and happy. 









With my favourite street fashion photographers. Ok, some say "we're not street fashion photographers", but, anyway, this does not change the matter of the subject. Just amazing people!
Me, Adriano Cisani, Adam Katz Sinding, Nabile Quenum


Photo by Look.tm



Mechanical Piano. Cute bowler hats and sunglasses.



ETAGE installation


Leonid Zherebtsov collection. 



Omelya. Pajama chic.





Thanks for watching!
X.O.

No comments:

Post a Comment