Tuesday, November 5, 2013

My Balenciaga wish-list

Ohhh...Balenciaga has always been my love. This season brings us gothics, and I really feel like wearing it. Right now I feel kinda rebellious, even made a tattoo :) May be I was too "right" teenager, and now need to let some of my emotions go. So, Balenciaga collection SS'14 is so close to my heart. May be Santa will bring me something as a gift for being a good girl... hehe

BALENCIAGA CLASSIC V DETAILS SWEATER ANTHRACITE, EUR 545,00


Just perfect. Nothing unwanted. Can be combined with anything: starting with shorts and ending with dresses


BALENCIAGA PETAL COAT BLACK, EUR 2.570,00

Unusual coat, which reminds of tuxedo.


BALENCIAGA DAY EVENING DRESS CYPRES, EUR 925,00

Just my style. 


BALENCIAGA STRETCH SNEAKERS PINk, EUR 410,00


How can a girl not wish a pair of pink sneakers, especially if it is Balenciaga?


BALENCIAGA GLOVE CUT-OUT OPEN TOE SANDAL PRALINE, EUR 615,00


With jeans, dress, suit...... You can wear them anywhere, in hell or in heaven.


BALENCIAGA CEINTURE ANKLE BOOTS BLACK, EUR 905,00

I've been dreaming about this boots for ages! They perfectly suit my rebellious mood and desires.


BALENCIAGA GIANT 12 GOLD NEW SHOULDER SHAPE CURRY, EUR 770,00

 Only yellow little bag can make gloomy fall look a little bit more "cheesy". 

BALENCIAGA CITY CROSS SADDLE, EUR 1.235,00

Oh gosh, my university wants me to walk there with this bag! haha


BALENCIAGA MINAUDIÈRE TRAPÈZE BLACK SILVER/BLACK, EUR 1.235,00

Again see the pictures in my mind..me and this bag in club, in the streets, at home...love from the very first sight!


BALENCIAGA BABY DAIM VELO BLEU NUde, EUR 1.180,00


Perfect for blue classic denim and camel colored booties


BALENCIAGA LE DIX BRACELET CARAMEL, EUR 205,00

 Hmmm....perfect for previous brown bag :) 


Thanks for watching!

You can leave comments about things you liked - we can discuss it among us, girls :)

xoxo






No comments:

Post a Comment