Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Inspiring Maritsa

I think, all of us sometimes need a great portion of external inspiration, such as someone or something, who makes as somehow high for them. Ok, now I don't mean anything personal, even thought I strongly would like to. Today I want to introduce you one of my favourite fashion bloggers - Maritsa from Istanbul. It is not enough to call her style just "Amazing", it is much more. Art, if I could say so. Art is not always eternal. Art can be a fresh breath of inspiration, I mean for me. Maritsa is very beautiful, elegant and nice person with exceptional sense of style. If you surf through her blog, you will find something that is close to you - may be a dress, bag or her welcome smile.



















Source: Maritsa.co 

Thanks for watching!


No comments:

Post a Comment