Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Familiar glee

How many times are left for me to pass through the streets of the most beautiful city in the world? I don't know. But anytime I need to be somewhere, I try to reach there walking. When I 'm walking across incredibly familiar streets, I feel like my soul is fluttering. I feel like I'm home. I love my city, with its dirty air, which is the most fresh for me; I love traffics, which shine bright like a diamond to me; I love the gloomy faces of passers-by; I love the sky above me, the amazingly tremendous sunsets, when the sun burns the coulds, and everything is on fire with its beauty. Yes, Almaty is not perfect, but my heart belongs to it. I can million times admire heavenly looking shores of Santorini in Greece, or ancient streets of Rome, or romantic air of Paris. But my city is what I love. It gave me everything - my loving parents, my precious sister and crazy friends. Thank you, my Apple City. You gave me my dreams, and this words are just a little piece of my "Thanks" to you. 

Rome


Paris


Santorini


Almaty



Couple of city landscapes taken by my cam :




No comments:

Post a Comment