Saturday, October 26, 2013

KFW SS 14. Day 1. Brightest moments

Hey guys! I'm in a hurry, so in this post I'd like just to share photos from Kazakhstan Fashion Week SS 14. Next time I promise to leave comments for you and tell how it was going :)

Blogger Zyaka (Zeinel Abisheva)




Me :)

Plaid shorts, black blouse, blouse and little bordo bag from Paris 





Little story: Zyaka was taking pixs of me for my blog and all this staff, when suddenly these handsome "Jacob Blacks" hugged me and smile for the cam. Guuuyyys, you made my day! :)




Bloggers Team: Zyaka, Salta Kartjanova, Danone


 Saltanat Kartjanova



Diana Kimbayeva & Zyaka 

 Diana Kimbayeva





Sure, some of you would not understand this. But I like it, at least because she was not scared to wear it!


Diana & Sholpan Kalibayeva


Akgul Tazhibayeva


Zhanna Ordev






Aliya Ocean



Nargiza Kaipova





The Brave Girl :)


Thanks for watching! Have a nice day <3

No comments:

Post a Comment