Tuesday, April 15, 2014

KFW Fall/Winter 2014-2015: Aida KaumeNOVA

Such a long time I've been writing only in Russian, but right now I want to try and create something in English.
Previous week the very special part of Almaty was involved into Kazakhstan Fashion Week, which is celebrating 10th Anniversary this year. 
Since latest fashion season I have new tradition: share some photos from the runway, not only the "guest outfits". Right now it's turn for Aida KaumeNOVA's Fall/Winter 2014-2015 collection to brighten my blog pages! I  associate the latest collection with natural French chic and droplet of enigmatic Persia. Overall...perfect! It reached my mind and my heart.

So, here we go





















Very sorry for the photo quality, I was standing somewhere behind Everest :D

X.O.


No comments:

Post a Comment