Monday, April 8, 2013

New-comers in my wardrobe!

As all the girls do, I love shopping very much. So, it happens to several times a week. I might just walk, or go to the cinema, and come back with the shopping bags full of shoes, dresses, skirts or blouses. I love shoes most of all, it has become a real addiction. So, today I decided to share with you my latest fashion purchases: shoes and accessories only! 

Как и все девушки, я обожаю шоппинг. Возможно прозвучит дико, но я могу просто гулять по торговым центрам, или недалеко от них, и только ради любопытства заглянуть в бутик. Ну..и тут понеслось. Возвращаюсь домой с кучей сумок с обувью, платьями или юбками. Я просто обожаю обувь, это моя страсть и одержимость. Поэтому сегодня я поделюсь с вами моими покупками за последнюю неделю, только обувь и аксессуары!

Эти черные босоножки на ооочень высокой платформе я купила в Chester, магазин качественной английской обуви. Я сразу в них влюбилась!

This black platform sandals were bought in Chester, boutique of qualitative English footwear. That was "Love actually", from the very first sight!


Эти цветные яркие босоножки цвета морской волны я купила там же. Люблю такие удобные и яркие вещички на лето. Не могу дождаться, когда же наконец-то смогу их надеть!

This bright and colorful platform sandals I bought in the same shop. I like such casual bright things for summer. Can't wait to wear them!


 А эти лаковые серые лодочки со вставкой из змеиной кожи на каблуке купила моя мама. Я не люблю такой невысокий каблук, а ей они приглянулись. Необычные и удобные:)

This varnished grey shoes, with piece of snake leather on the heels were bought by my mom. I don't like such heels, because they are not high enough. But my mom actually liked them-comfort+elegance!


Ох, а этот милый браслетик я купила в магазине аксессуаров ручной работы. Он сразу же запал мне в душу:)

I bought this nice bracelet in shop of hand-made accessories. I really liked it..;)


Это яркое колье не могло остаться незамеченным на витрине магазина. Без всяких комментариев. Девушки, вы поймете мои чувства к нему ;D

This bright necklace couldn't be mentioned only by..nobody. Without any comments. Girls, you understand me;D


You may leave comments (including anonymous ones) on the wall above this post.

Thank you for watching! Xoxo ;**

No comments:

Post a Comment